Just like our Original formula, but we were actually able to figure out how to add more hold. Developed to replace the wax that greasers would use in the SoCal rockabilly scene, water-based Layrite pomade holds like a wax, but washes out like a gel! What other pomades call mega-extreme hold, we just call super. The same formula greasers have been trusting for 10 years.
- Holds as strong as a wax
- High shine for that polished look
- Water-based formula washes right out just like a gel
- No drying formula keeps hair soft with no flaking
- Controls even the curliest and thickest hair out there
- Keeps your hair in place and looking good all day
How to use Layrite
Because it is water-based, Layrite pomade is versatile - you control the strength of hold and sheen simply by drying your hair to the desired amount:
- Dry your hair: Layrite Pomade is has the strongest hold when used on DRY HAIR. Blow your hair completely dry for hold like a 90 weight wax or towel dry your hair for hold like a 30 weight wax.
- Apply Layrite: Rub an ample of Layrite into the palms of your hands until it softens, then rub thoroughly into your hair.
- Style: Simply comb or brush into desired hairstyle. Add more Layrite or more water as needed to achieve the style you want. Layrite does not dry in your hair so you can re-style as need throughout the day without losing any control
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.